Sunday 15 September 2013

Good Old Stuff Around The House - A Rainy Day Idea

So, it was a Saturday morning and the weather was not exactly what I'd call perfect for laid back outdoor photography. I looked around and instead of giving my trigger finger some rest I decided to take photos of old stuff that I had forgotten for years around the house.

I took out  my flashes, did the settings for white background and started digging for interesting out-of-their-time object and this is what I found in about 30 minutes.
Vilia Вилия
This one is really old and just like the rest of the things below it still works!

Audiotape
Audiotapes were awesome especially if your player had an auto-reverse feature.

Videocassette
I remember renting VHS movies all the time for the weekend and it was awesome!

Atari games
Having one of these would mean you're the man and you and your friends could have so much fun.

Back in the days we were using these for so many things.
Back in the days we would use diskettes to exchange images, games, store data and boot a computer...
I really don't know what to do with these, but I know it's all good memories and I don't feel like giving them away. Maybe I am getting old and sentimental but what can I do? At the end of the day we all want to have a taste of the good old times.

Oh, and it was a good photography practice because I didn't know what I'd find in those old shelves.

Tell me what you think and post some of your own old stuff images. I guess this is the only way to preserve them as they were.

Have fun,

Kamen Kunchev


No comments:

Post a Comment